Friday, October 8, 2010

Sometimes when we're sad...

I want to cry. I want to scream. I want to go far away and not have to think. I am, obviously, overwhelmed right now. I feel my hands shaking and I can't really do anything about it. I am on the verge of tears constantly. I hate feeling this way. I feel like the universe is testing me and checking to see how strong I am right now. I can be strong but too many things have been thrown my way at the moment and I'm dying inside. I put on that happy face every morning and people tell me how chipper I look and they tell me that my smile brightens their day. Really? 'Cause I'm freakin' out on the inside. I've never considered the fact that I may just have a good poker face. I know that what I have going on right now will pass just like everything else in life but it's really a trying time for me. I try to stay positive and move forward but the fact is that I could crumble at any given time. I'm sad and this sucks!

No comments: