Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yuck!

What a day! It's been raining all day and not only is it raining but it is really cold. Some parts of the area have weather advisories due to freezing rain and dangerous driving conditions. We were hoping to be able to go out and have a nice day just driving around and getting something to eat but it looks like it's not going to happen. Maybe we'll step out and get some groceries in a bit but other than that it looks like we're confined to this space. Days like these turn into all day eating feasts. I don't really look forward to them because I then torture myself with guilt about what I eat. The past couple of weeks have been a little difficult for me. I don't know exactly what's been bothering me but I'm not at my best. I try to keep myself busy to keep a clear head but it's not working as I would have liked. Anyway, more on that later. Right now I'm gonna get dressed and head out in the rain. Maybe some light shopping (even though it's for food) will help.

No comments: