Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Hate Medicine

OK. So my doctor started me on a new medication for insulin resistence and I'm hoping that all this weirdness I've been feeling over the past couple of months finally goes away. He diagnosed me with metabolic disorder and says that if we nip this in the bud now I won't become a diabetic. It's funny how once you've acquired one disorder it's all downhill from there if you don't really take care of yourself. Domino effect in full effect! I don't like taking medication but I have had no choice due to the fact that what I need to take replaces what my body refuses to do on it's own. Yes, it sucks. I hope this really works for me. I'm, actually, being more cautious with my intake of certain foods. I've never been a big eater but every once in a while I do enjoy my sweets. But, then, who doesn't. I look forward to feeling better! :)

No comments: