Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Clean up! Clean up!

As part of my vacation I had planned on doing some cleaning up around the house. There are things that I've been putting off specifically for times like these. Guess how much of it I've gotten done? .... That's right! None of it. Why is it so hard to get to those things that we put off so often? I don't want to think of myself as being lazy but quite honestly I'm feeling pretty lazy right now. As I'm typing this I am feeling the pull. I know I should be elsewhere. There is a pile of clothes on my bedroom floor neatly stacked waiting to be sorted and put away. I've spoken to it several times this week but it hasn't had any luck in persuading me to tackle it. I mean, come on! I'm on vacation! I will get to it soon. I promise. But for right now, watching movies I borrowed from the library and skimming through magazines with a cup of coffee is my ideal evening passtime. The kids are in bed and Confessions of a Shopaholic awaits.

No comments: