Saturday, November 21, 2009

So Much Fun

Today was one of those days that I look forward to every year. My friend Lizzy and I get together and hit the city for some shopping and a great meal. It was so much fun to spend the day in my favorite place in the whole world with one of my favorite people in the whole world. We always have a great time just talking and walking around. Liz, if you're reading this thanks for everything. I had a great time. My feet are killing me! Oh, and you were right about the lipgloss. I love it.

3 comments:

patches said...

Im glad you enjoy your day.At least you did something different and you were happy about it.You know that I get very happy for you because if someone deserves to be happy is you.Love you very much.

Neisha said...

Thanks Momma! I love you too!

Lisbhet said...

Yay!! I had a great time too...I was useless on Sunday til about 8 in the evening !